Saturday, 25 January 2014

show me your inner you :P

Hi there! These pics are from a day in London and Oxford with my sister and our friend Mariana (a dreamer and a visioner ;) an upcoming star, see her profile here)  who came to visit me. We were walking around museums... and we didin''t do the expected ''photoshooting'' about the outfits. So they are just random shots...playing and laughing. I will upload the shots from my last trip in London soon.
* you can see that the #lbd (little black dress)rules!!!

I am wearing... ankle boots: camper
                        jeans: phard
                        black sweater:zara
                        vintage camel wool coat
                        metallic leather bag (limited edition) : marks and spencer
                        skarf:zara
                        dress: french connction
                        vintage black jacket
                        necklaces:nice things
                       pony skin-rain boots :pixie










 














No comments :

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment... i DARE you to... :) :P